New opportunity available
We have a new opportunity for a Sales Representative who loves emerging technologies and is ready and eager to expand an existing client portfolio.
Working closely with our Immunoassay Product Manager and the GeneWorks Management Team, this role will be responsible for managing the sales pipeline of the immunoassay product lines, primarily the Simoa Technology from Quanterix and its flagship HD-X instrument for ultra-sensitive biomarker detection.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities.
- Work with colleagues to progress sales opportunities.
- Consult with potential customers to understand their requirements.
- Identify and present solutions for specific scientific applications.
- Build solid relationships and deliver outstanding customer services.
- Manage a high-value capital equipment sales pipeline.
- University degree qualifications in Life Sciences (Immunology and Cell Biology experience preferred).
- Demonstrated ability to show initiative in seeking out new opportunities, but also able to work within an established national team to progress an existing sales pipelines.
- Sufficient technical knowledge to present a compelling value proposition to prospects and customers in applications such as immunology and cell biology.
- Demonstrated skills and experience in managing sales processes and negotiation, particularly for capital equipment.
Please include your up-to-date CV and Cover Letter with responses to the position Selection Criteria in your application.
Contact us with any enquiries relating to this role at email@example.com