Product Manager position available
The successful candidate will be responsible for the commercialisation and roll-out of new molecular diagnostic kits primarily for rapid detection of plant and animal pathogens.
- Manage the commercialisation of rapid diagnostic kits and establish target end-users for release to market.
- Maintain the product roadmap, aligning priorities across teams to deliver key commercial outcomes
- Schedule and facilitate progress meetings with internal and external stakeholders to confirm project status, next steps.
- Work with the R&D and Production Team to overcome potential issues.
- Support internal Assay Pipeline R&D Team and continually review overall new product development and implement improvements.
- Support Production team with potential quality issues to ensure any packaging or formulation changes do not negatively impact project scope and timings
- Provide support to the Sales and Support teams to respond to product-related client feedback and improvement requests
- Demonstrated ability and experience in managing the roll-out and commercialisation of a new scientific product line to the market.
- Demonstrated ability to liaise and communicate effectively with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent time management skills and demonstrated ability to manage a wide range of projects.
- Ability to undertake market research, assess a product's commercial viability and help implement a sound path to achieve commercial outcomes.
- University degree qualifications in Life Sciences (Molecular Biology) is highly desirable.
Please include your up-to-date CV and Cover Letter with responses to the position Selection Criteria in your application. For more information, please contact Arran Greenhalgh (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Sean McDonald (email@example.com).