We're looking to hire a Scientific Account Manager, in Adelaide!
About the Opportunity
We have an opportunity for a Scientific Account Manager who loves biotechnology, has an interest in the commercial side of science, and is ready to engage with Australia’s leading research institutions.
We are looking for a driven individual who thrives on helping researchers find technologies that can advance their projects.
This position is suitable for an individual that has a strong science background with excellent communication and people skills who is looking to advance their career in the life sciences industry.
- - Build solid relationships and deliver outstanding customer service.
- - Consult with potential customers to understand their requirements
- - Working with the team to provide end to end services to customers (identify requirements, quoting, Implementation, logistics and ongoing support)
- - Provide support to national team and external collaborators
- - Identify and develop new business opportunities.
- - University degree in science
- - High level of client service and ability to liaise and communicate effectively with a range of stakeholders.
- - Sufficient technical knowledge to understand research requirements and our portfolio of products
- - Experiences within laboratories, academic institutions, pharma or biotech account management
- - Will have knowledge in the following areas
- - Molecular techniques such as PCR, qPCR and LAMP
- - DNA / RNA extraction and purification
- - Protein Biomarkers
- - Elisa plate technology
- - Immunofluorescence, fluorescent immunohistochemistry, and microscopy
Flexible Work Arrangement
- - Flexibility can be provide around working hours (Full time or Part time)
- - Working locations can be based in either Melbourne or Adelaide office with potential of hybrid work from home arrangement
All applications must go through the Seek application process.
Click on the button below to access the link: